Thursday, August 27, 2009

Psychic Encounter : Alma Moreno, Herbert Bautista

Psychic Encounter: Alma Moreno,Herbert BautistaJul 16, '09 7:02 AM
for everyone
Alma was introduced to me by writer Nene Riego. Nene was impressed with my reading.She even drove for me.Alma has german shepherds in her house and security guards with armalites.Dolphy was not aroundat that time .Vandolph was being chased by his "yaya". I told Alma (Nes for Vanessa) that there is an unexpected trip abroad specifically L.A. (Los Angeles, California.) "Ha? Ano gagawin ko sa L.A.?Wala akong plano at baket?" "Basta,pupunta ka sa L.A. Tandaan mo. Isulat mo."This is one of those predictions she wrote. In just about two weeks,True enough,Alma left for L.A. It was an emergency trip.Her secretary was murdered by a black assailant (negro) in her apartment. Alma was very much concerned about the sad fate of her friend.Alma,a Gemini herself, is one of the most beautiful actresses in person even without make-up.She is truly mesmerizing! During the late 70's i had the opportunity to do readings for a young woman who is now the mother of a very popular male star and politician."Danny, I've been looking for you these years.Do you still remember me?You told me that my son will become a celebrity-a big star.You added further that he will become "best actor" in a movie." 5 weeks after her child's winning the "best actor" award,she came to me.Her name is Angie.Angie Bautista. Herbert's mom.In one of my psychic sessions with "Bistek" I predicted about him having a house with a swimming pool in Quezon City.One distinct feature is the "tower"with winding staircase.He showed me this tower during the inauguration of this house-with the winding staircase!

No comments: