Friday, August 28, 2009

Psychic encounter : Perla Bautista , Gina Alajar



Psychic encounter: Perla Bautista , Gina Alajar
Jul 15, '09 12:32 PMfor everyone
I first met Perla during the " Nang Bumuka Ang Sampaguita" days. I think she was referred by Cora Pastrana .She came from a tennis match somewhere around their area. And in her white tennis outfit, she invited me in and gave me a refreshing drink. She wasn't wearing any make up then.She has a bright aura .Her cards felt light.There were more good news than bad news about her career.Our readings about her love-life were truly interesting.I promised that i wont tell anyone about it.Strictly confidential.We're halfway with the session when her best friend, Gina Alajar (Regina Eigenmann) came with her kid,Ryan.She gestured she'll be next after Perla.Gina's turn came.I predicted that she and Michael will reconcile and both will have a promising career in the years to come.At that time,Gina and Michael were not in good terms.

No comments: