Thursday, April 15, 2010


Letter sender ( Rowena Makisig )

Dear Danny,

I am into a lesbian relationship, and we broke up last month, no closure at all. We ‘ve been living together for 16 months when she suddenly became cold while i was away spending 2weeks with a family friend. she told me she wanted space and freedom. few days after, she finally confessed that she was getting back with her ex whom she met via internet, and no they haven t met before..ever. those times when i was away, that was when they were talking again. so when she told me about it, i respected her decision thinking that she really loved the woman. but then 2 weeks after, a friend of us told me that they broke up, my ex and her gf. but i didnt believe my friend coz my ex was still busy texting someone the whole day, i even asked her if it was the same girl, she said yes...even though we broke up, i was still leaving with her under the same house. we still sleep together, says i love you; etc. though love wasn t that strong anymore.until one
day, i finally found out that she had another girl here in manila.i couldnt stand the thought of her coming home after spending the night or day with another girl. then i finally decided to move out when she wasnt at home. she doesnt know that time that i already knew bout the girl. oh by the way, days after we broke up, she told me that she wanted to explore this time, try other options in life, that she s not ready to settle yet...magulo ang utak. so know, here i am,devastated...still with high hopes that we can still work things out.thinking maybe she s just out there enjoying the freedom and space that i gave her..i know there s another girl, but i dont know if theres really love going on between them. I’ ve had dreams about us being together, me coming back to our house.i think of her everyday. i talked to my ex's friend, she told me that i have to move on, that my ex dont love me anymore.ive been taking pills to help me fall asleep, yes suicidal thoughts entered my mind but havent tried it yet..hope you could help me.

-Rowena Makisig


Response


From Danny Cinco



Dear Rowena ,

I have read your letter about your girlfriend. It is apparent that she is falling out of love for you. Maybe she wanted to entertain her come backing ex which is why she would like to give some space and time for her self. Hindi pa siya nakapag move on at hindi pa niya nakakalimutan ang ex na ito . Now, having an ex in the picture isn’t necessarily a deal breaker. Some people keep in contact with their exes and some people don’t—you have little control over whether your significant other” falls one way or the other. But if you find yourself in this situation, you need to ask yourself some serious questions: Why is this person still hanging around? To what degree are they hanging around? (Phone calls? Meetings? Pictures?) Does this other person fulfill some kind of need? Am I (meaning you) really that important? Truthfully, if your girlfriend is really that into you, they shouldn’t need attention from a former flame. Examine your situation carefully and go with your gut. Even if you don’t feel particularly threatened, an ex in the picture is not something to wave off. Further, if your sweetie isn’t ready to move on to the bright future with you, the timing isn’t right. a commitment is a commitment - there should be no one else, not even an ex , but only you. Don’t you ever hurt yourself. Is she really worth dying for? Think again.

Respectfully;

Danny

No comments: